Anybody 13 years of age or older can use our services.
- You can form a binding contract with Neemo, Inc.
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, nor may you reverse engineer the source code of our software.
- You are solely responsible for the content you send and post on our platform.
- You will not hold us responsible for any misuse of your account.
- You will not harass, bully, stalk, spam, defame or intimidate another user.
- You will not violate or infringe someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
- You will not use our platform for any purpose that is illegal, according to local, state, federal and international laws.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
- You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the services.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our services or any system or network.
- You will not share your password.
- You will not create more than one account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account.
- You are responsible for any mobile data charges that you may incur for using our services.
- You will not hold Neemo, Inc. responsible for any content that you or another user sends, receives, uploads or posts through our platform.
We reserve the right to change and update this Terms Of Service agreement at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at support[@]neemo.com
We're NOT on any social media platforms.